Getting Your Financial Ducks In A Row Rotating Header Image


  1. Dave says:

    No mention of the extra work when preparing your taxes and adjusting for the non-taxable percentage? That’s a true PITA.

    1. jblankenship says:

      Absolutely true. Keeping good records of your non-taxed withdrawals can be onerous. A properly-filled out Form 8606 each year is very helpful, however, because many times the software will keep this up-to-date for you.

Get involved!