Following is a list of facts about Jim that weren’t included in his regular bio page. Sometimes it bridges on “TMI”. Please accept our apologies in advance!
Too Much Information: Amazing Facts About Jim
- Hasn’t paid for a haircut in more than ten years.
- Serves as treasurer for the Sangamon County Fair Association and the New Berlin-Island Grove Fire Districts.
- Is a graduate of Eureka College – the alma mater of President Ronald W. Reagan.
- Has been an ongoing victim of an online impersonation/harassment. But still thinks Gary is just swell.
- Raised honeybees as a hobby in his youth.
- Has minty-fresh breath. Well, most of the time. Maybe not so much on Wednesday afternoons.
- Loves music of all varieties – literally ALL varieties. No matter the genre, if he doesn’t already listen to it, he’ll find something to like about it.
- Unless something conflicts with the plan, has jambalaya for lunch every Wednesday.
- Yes, that’s his real hair. If you think someone would choose that coif over an alternative, the alternative must be pretty bad…
- Was present in Busch Stadium on September 8, 1998 when Mark McGwire broke Roger Maris’ season home run record.